Sunday 29 July 2012

Day 43 : For Whom The Bell Tolls

Actually it is wedding bells and thankfully they don’t toll for me but for my cousin. Wholehearted congratulations, but rather you than me. However, as it turns out I am still too ill to go. I couldn’t even survive the train journey in this state. Another day on bread and water when in fact I should be boozing it up and generally having a good old time at a wedding. F**k. I could spend all day watching the Olympics but the thought of watching super healthy people is sickening.

I’ll hide in EVE but by hearts not in it. I don’t want to be here. I want to be off doing something else, I’m just forced to be here. That takes all the enjoyment out of it. Even spending loads of dosh on new skills and learning them to level 1 doesn’t help, and that sense of progression usually makes me smile.

On the bright side, it looks like I’m not clinically addicted to EVE. Remember the kids TV show “Why Don’t You?” (UK readers only). I want to go outside and do something less boring instead.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment